Blood Flow Modification Training
Blood flow moderation techniques circulates blood through the entire body. Blood is sent from the heart to the aorta and throughout. The blood is then collected in the veins and returned to the heart.
By applying pressure to the top of the arm or legs with bands under tension forces blood through the large arteries and veins and blood flow though the heart is temporarily reduced. As a result, The volume of blood rises, blood reaches the most remote capillaries of the limbs and blood vessels dilate. Repeatedly applying and relieving pressure increases the number and flexibility of the capillaries.
This improves blood flow. Capillaries are the tiny points of where the arteries become veins. Capillaries transfer nutrients and oxygen from arteries to tissues and they accept carbon dioxide.The vascular endothelial cells that form from the innermost layer of blood vessels play a vital role in keeping blood vessels healthy.
These vascular endothelial cells produce nitric oxide (NO) which is involved in the constrictions and relaxation (The degree of hardness or softness) of the blood vessel walls, it also regulates inflammatory cells in the blood vessel walls.
Clinical data shows that continued blood flow modification rejuvenate and increases the number of vascular and endothelial cells by facilitating the secretion of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide (NO), a nitrogenous compound formed in the body which has various functions.
Nitric oxide is thought to be one of the working substances in the vascular endothelial cell that makes blood vessels dilate.
Ready for Phone Consultation? Or would like more information?
To Using Blood Flow Modification Techniques:1. Proven Safety by Research 2. Increased Stamina 3. Increase Muscular Strength 4. Reduced Risk of Over Injuries 5. Improve Speed and Reaction Time 6. Appropriate For All Ages and Abilities
General KAATSU Guidelines
latest news & events
Game Plan For The New Year Yes folks, the dreaded...
Bring Balance to your Mind & Body Do you feel...
Tri-Vortex Technology First of all, let’s preface this article with...
How To Start
1. Turn on the KAATSU Nano by holding down the POWER ON button for 2-3 seconds until it comes on.
2. Select KAATSU CYCLE
3. Put the white connector tubes on the black KAATSU Air Bands. Make sure to hear a "click" when attaching the connectors to the bands.
4. Place the KAATSU Air Bands on your upper arms, above your biceps and below your deltoids. The bands should be placed snugly so you cannot slip a finger under the bands when it is against your skin.
5. The palms of your hands should start turning pink or even a redness. The bands are on too tight if your hands turn white, gray and blue or you feel numbness.
6. If the bands are on too tight, your Capillary Refill Time (CRT) will be longer than 3 seconds and you should make the bands looser on your arm. To check your CRT, firmly press your thumb into the palm of your hand and release. The temporary white spot on your palm should quickly fill back with blood and turn pink (or red).
7. After the bands are on snugly, click on CHECK SKU.
8. Look at the real-time blue numbers that should be between 20-30 SKU. If the blue numbers are less than 20 SKU, then manually tighten the bands. If the blue numbers are more than 30 SKU, then manually loosen the bands.
8. The numbers on the left and numbers on the right should be within 5 SKU of each other.
9. Click on CONTINUE.
10. Click on SET BOTH SKU. Enter a number between 200 - 300 SKU. After entering the number, select ENTER.
11. Always confirm that your CRT remains below 3 seconds.
12. Click FULL CYCLE.
13. The unit will automatically take you through 8 cycles of 20 seconds of pressure followed by 5 seconds of no pressure.
14. Repeat this KAATSU FULL CYCLE if you wish.
15. Continue to KAATSU TRAINING if you wish.
16. Click CONTINUE
17. If your pressure is appropriate, then click on KAATSU to begin KAATSU Training.
18. If your pressure to too low or too high, then click on SET BOTH SKU to reset to an appropriate pressure.
19. Limit your KAATSU Training to 15 minutes on the arms or 20 minutes on the legs.
20. Always be well-hydrated and never go white or feel numbness while doing KAATSU.